Thursday, November 12, 2009

an old Ishihara and a new one!

Before I leave, I stop in Palo Alto to meet my new nephew!!
Jayden Daniel Ishihara. Jayden is now 1.5 years old. First grew up communicating in sign langauge, and has now recently added talking and body language to his sign language, and can pretty much express and demand anything at any time he wants. With such demands, and with such a cute factor, Jayden can pretty much get anything he wants.

This is the video of him meeting the puppy, Turtle.


And cute pictures!





And one of the oldest Ishiharas, Lyla.
Meet Lyla, now 13 years old, and nearning 90 in dog years. She dislocated her hips last year, and pulled muscles and couldn't walk for a while. Recently, she had tumor on her leg which had to be bandaged up. No matter what, Lyla will always be our puppy and baby.


Lyla passed away right after this video was taken, while I was in Cambodia, in mid- November, 2009. Being my mom's best friend and life coach, my my kept onto Lyla's ashes. It was only today - April 20, 2010 - that we finally had a proper memorial service.

1 comment: