Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Arrival!

The plane ride wasn't bad at all! And then, finally, in just 30 minutes before landing, the clouds cleared, and I was over either Cambodia or Southern Vietnam, watching the rice fields and the Mekong River.

Chath (leader in Phnom Penh Pride) met up with me at the airport. After checking in at the hotel, I jumped on the back of his motorcycle, introduced me to a guy who knows all of the deportees/returnees. I ended up on the back his motorcycle, and visited two organizations that work with returnees.

So much done in the first 6 hours of being here. Wish I could share more, but these videos take forever to upload.


3 comments:

  1. who was the person that Chath introduced you to returnees? what other org. besides RISC (http://www.rispcambodia.org) did you visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brother Kohei, hola from southside - garbage everywhere! mayor is lost on broad st! green bin suspected of 3 person homicide on pocassett ave.

    please come back and fight with the blue bin posse?

    dania, mwoj, sunny d and .....ta tatatatata Norman

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a cute video... the woman at the stand was laughing at you... I'm SOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I wanna go back!

    ReplyDelete